In an effort to try to get all of us out of the house and into the fresh air, we went to the 7th Annual Richmond Air Force Kite Show this weekend. Eric and Daniel (and Mark and I) had a blast! We went with another family down the street who have kids Woob and Dan's age. The kids got free kites and there were very few mishaps -- crossing strings with a professional is a No-No in the kite flying world, so luckily we only crossed strings with other luckless parents.

Here is Dan in the shirt Uncle Ken bought him... Kenny - we only washed it once andalready it says "I have friends in NDON." Probably a good example of why we kicked their butts in that little skirmish we call the Revolution...
Ummm... apparently Daniel had a dirty diaper when I took this picture.
Here are the boys going to the kite show. The sociologist in me had to note that each of them had an electronic device in their hands. Even DanMan had a "cell phone." What a generational statement!

That's all for now> Ken, I'll post pics of the deck next time.




No comments:
Post a Comment