Has it been a month already? Sheesh, time is flying.
Eric has had a busy busy busy month. As you may or may not remember from grade school February was black history month so most weekends Eric had some project or another to do for school. I had forgotten how fascinating George Washington Carver can be :) ( Remember him? he's the peanut guy. )
Eric has had a busy busy busy month. As you may or may not remember from grade school February was black history month so most weekends Eric had some project or another to do for school. I had forgotten how fascinating George Washington Carver can be :) ( Remember him? he's the peanut guy. )

He also had his Blue and Gold banquet and Mark was able to go to that with Woob.
Woob has been burning up the neighborhood with his new bike. He and Parker are fast friends and sit and play Yu-gi-oh all day long or get on their dueling DS Lites (if you don't know, don't ask. by the time you have to know it will have changed!)
Daniel gets VERY excited to see Eric. The other day he was so excited to see Woob when they woke up in the morning that he said "Eric" clear as a bell. Here is a video of Dan saying words the way only Dan can say them. (Oatmeal = NumNum; Brontosaurus = BwaBwa ---- always the same words, so we know what he means).
Woob has been burning up the neighborhood with his new bike. He and Parker are fast friends and sit and play Yu-gi-oh all day long or get on their dueling DS Lites (if you don't know, don't ask. by the time you have to know it will have changed!)
Daniel gets VERY excited to see Eric. The other day he was so excited to see Woob when they woke up in the morning that he said "Eric" clear as a bell. Here is a video of Dan saying words the way only Dan can say them. (Oatmeal = NumNum; Brontosaurus = BwaBwa ---- always the same words, so we know what he means).
My folks and Ken visited this past month. We got to take DanMan to the Circus. I was suprised at how much he enjoyed it. we stayed through the intermission which for a 16 month old is a long time! We had awesome seats as you can see. Of course, at the end Dan was a little tired and the clown thought he looked pretty sad. If you know me and know how much I HATE clowns, I made a big effort to take a picture with one!

Daniel got to enjoy some spring weather earlier this week... we got the bubble machine out. He can say "bubble." He also ate one or two of them by accident.
Dinner at our house is pretty entertaining. Apparently broccoli makes the boys laugh pretty hard... perhaps I'll make it more often.
Here is Grumpy making Daniel work for a living...
Dan also likes to unload the dishwasher (even when there are dirty dishes in it). Apparently he gets in there when I'm not looking -- Mark emptied the dishwasher the other night and fished out a ballpoint pen that "someone" (who shall remain nameless... Wallace???) had stuck in the silverware basket.
Here is Grumpy making Daniel work for a living...
Dan also likes to unload the dishwasher (even when there are dirty dishes in it). Apparently he gets in there when I'm not looking -- Mark emptied the dishwasher the other night and fished out a ballpoint pen that "someone" (who shall remain nameless... Wallace???) had stuck in the silverware basket.
Before I log off, I should remind everyone to check out our WalkAmerica Website (www.walkamerica.org/StaceyRae) Dan and I are doing the five mile walk again this year. If you want to contribute to this wonderful cause to help the March of Dimes, you can head to our website and sponor our walk (wish us luck!) Our goal this year is $250 and we can't do it without you!






No comments:
Post a Comment