Thursday, March 06, 2008

Keeping up with the MattCox's

Sophia pondering the benefits of waking up to get her diaper changed.




We have been pretty busy these past three weeks. I have some pictures, but a lot of what we did (painting and organizing the laundry room, cleaning and straightening the mountain of toys every night before we go to bed, changing poopie diapers for two hours straight -- one poops, then the other poops like dueling banjos!) just didn't seem very picture worthy.



Daniel went in to the dentist for his first teeth cleaning. He did very well, has perfect teeth and got a gold star for not biting the dentist! I was a little freaked out b/c this dentist is for kids only and their policy is no parents allowed in the room. So they put all the kids in a bay of chairs and let the parents watch through a one-way bubble. I was the only parent watching. The rest of them were not as curious as I was I guess.

He has also been very helpful around the house. notice here how he is trying not to touch the part of her pacifier that goes in her mouth.

Sophie is trying to start tummy time. Well, I should say I am trying to start her on tummy time, but she isn't cooperating. It kind of puts her to sleep. . .


I am keeping Daniel home two days a week from school to hang out with me and Fi -- and to save us the three hours on the road to get him to and from daycare. So, to keep from having to constantly tell Daniel "No" "ACK!" and "Stop" I have signed him up on those days he stays home for every FREE trial class in the area. Today we had our free trial class at Little Gym. He had a good time, but frankly with two - three year old kids, getting them to do an organized activity is like sheparding cats. He did like the hanging bars, the bubbles and the balls though.

Dan and The Little Gym teacher
Sophie got to play a lot with Daniel, Daddy, and Eric this past weekend. Here they are having some fun:



Here is Dan singing the alphabet song:






I recorded this one for the grandparents. So you could remember what it is like to hold Ms. Fi. I think the snores are precious.







Daddy and Fi and Daniel (giving her a kiss on the head)

No comments: