Monday, March 31, 2008

Happy Easter!

Uncle Ken came to visit Baby Sophia for the first time. Dan was pretty used to Ken though and even got Ken in the bounce house again.


The Easter Bunny stopped by this year for Dan, Sophie, Daddy and Uncle Ken. (Mommy is still trying to lose the baby fat... sigh). Unfortunately, Uncle Ken's Cadbury's got confiscated by the TSA on the way back to London, but we are happy to report that the TSA had a good time munching on them in their breakroom (:-(

Tummy time has been going a bit better. And she gets floor time whenever we can give it to her. For example see below:

Grammy and Grumpy came to visit and had a very good time playing with Fi and chasing Daniel. Wait... I chased Daniel. Oh well, they still had a good time!

This is what happens when I chase Daniel. Apparently his pants are too big. This has been a problem at school as well. It doesn't slow him down though. Trust me.

Here is Soph trying to sit up. She is VERY STRONG! Grammy is doing cheers in the background.

Baby Time... No pics with Daniel. He was a blur the entire week. Too many munchkin donuts for breakfast. We took Grumpy and Grammy to a nice restaurant downtown for Grumpy's birthday. Then Mommy and Grammy went to have high tea at a nice little tea room the next day. They were "ladies who lunch." Wait till Fi can go!

I went to the grocery store and left Sophia in the care of "the boys." When I came home she was wearing a pair of tights on her head. I guess they couldn't find a hat.
Chillin' with Daddy.




Happy Easter!

No comments: