Saturday, August 11, 2007

The Great Cookie Caper


I made cookies the other day and set them out to cool. I was surprised when I came around the corner and found that one of my cookies had a bite taken out of it...







Mark was at the range, I knew I hadn't done it, and Wallace the stuffed bear, my usual suspect, was serving time in Daniel's tent for prior misdeeds, so I posted a sentry to keep watch on the cookies. Sorry the surveillence tapes are a little grainy -- they usually are in this line of work...

Notice as the suspect approaches the cookies and looks around for any watchful eyes. Finding none, he makes his move. Assuming that the perp was walking away with the goods and wouldn't be so bold as to return to the scene of the crime, the taping stops.


However, after further surveillence, the perp is observed returning to the scene of his crime and surveillence begins again.

This month we went to visit Grammy and Grumpy in Ohio and they visited us in Virginia. We went to the local farm and had some corn and tomatoes. We also went to the Clermont County Fair... an interesting people watching event indeed. Little Bear had his first ride on a pony -- it didn't go as well as we'd hoped.




No comments: