I had a picnic at school and Mommy came to eat with me. We had parachutes and everything.
Most of the kids brought peanut butter and chips and cookies and juice. Pretty normal stuff. One poor kid though had it rough. His parents packed him a weird looking natural grain cheese sandwich (blech!) and cold peas. Who could have guessed that we all loved the cold peas so much we stole them out from under his nose. I stole the most. Mmmm... still weird for a lunch, but I love them peas.
Last weekend Daddy, Mommy, Eric and I went on a picnic. It was lots of fun and very good. We got to eat lunch right next to a redneck wedding reception. Hoo-wee. You can imagine Daddy had a few things to say about that. And Eric laughed until juice came out his nose... what a role model!
And, here I am after I had to lose the pants. Let's just say that I have two parents and neither one could give me the dignity of packing an extra pair of pants in the diaper bag! sheesh... I fit right in at that redneck wedding!
Here I am with the Ove Glove. Look Uncle Ken! O
ve Glove. Who doesn't love the ove glove (thank you Grammy!)
ve Glove. Who doesn't love the ove glove (thank you Grammy!)
Finally, here is a picture of Mommy. This is the last one you will probably see for another nine months. That is because Mommy deals with morning sickness by eating and man has she been feeling sick. So, NO MORE PICTURES! (that's what she said). For those who didn't know, the Army promoted Mommy. Silly Army. Don't they know she is a mommy now and doesn't need to take care of a bunch of soldiers because she has me now? I don't think this means Daddy has to salute her any more than usual. Love, Daniel




No comments:
Post a Comment