Hello! First, the reason the posts have been so backed up is because we have been having too much fun. At the end of the day we all collapse and then get up and start the whole thing all over again. We have done lots of things this May.
Here are Mommy and I planting flowers. Aunt Lynne has a great idea about starting a potato garden and I think that's our next project.


Eric has been here a lot this month. I love my big brother. He's a lot of fun.
Here are Mommy and I planting flowers. Aunt Lynne has a great idea about starting a potato garden and I think that's our next project.


Eric has been here a lot this month. I love my big brother. He's a lot of fun.


Mommy's Cousin Jack came to visit us this past week. He told us all about his bikeride across the country. That's pretty cool.

Here are Daddy and me looking at his blackberry. He is actually letting me play with it. Silly silly Daddy. . .



No comments:
Post a Comment