Thank you for coming home this weekend. We had a lot of fun, didn't we??? I sure miss you. In case you have forgotten, I'm posting some pictures of us having fun at the park here.

Here you are trying to tell me what sound a cow makes. I will humor you at the end of this movie, but these cows sound pretty quiet to me.
Oh yeah, and here is my "Animal House" impression -- how much jello can I shove in my mouth at once? Bluto rocks. FOOD FIGHT!
While you were gone Grammy and Grumpy came to visit me. It is nice to have them here. I get very very spoiled! I like it! And they forget all about those other two people... (I call them Mommy and Uncle Ken). Mommy is okay with it, but Uncle Ken gets a little
perturbed... There are not as many pictures as usual of Grammy and Grumpy's visit, because, well frankly I'm embarrassed to say that I got Grumpy sick. I blame it all on this kid in my class though, I swear!
perturbed... There are not as many pictures as usual of Grammy and Grumpy's visit, because, well frankly I'm embarrassed to say that I got Grumpy sick. I blame it all on this kid in my class though, I swear!
We listened to a band at school this week and had a picnic. Mommy came to see the band with me. I got my groove on.

And finally Daddy, Mommy and I walked the five mile March of Dimes walk this morning. Shoowee. It was a LONG walk. I talked with everyone I saw and had a great time eating crackers and drinking juice while Mommy pushed the stroller. I don't have any pictures of today, but it was a lot of fun. And we raised $325 for the March Of Dimes. Thanks everyone!
I hope you come home soon Daddy.
Love,
LittleBear



No comments:
Post a Comment