The Adventures of Woobie, Little Bear, and Fifi
A Chronicle of Two Little Boys and a Little Girl (and Occasionally Godzilla)
Tuesday, June 08, 2010
Dan's Graduation!
Can you believe it? Pre-K Graduation! wow....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Visit Our Law Practice
The Matthews Law Group
About Me
The Mommy
If any of you think this is really my picture, you need to look again. My hair NEVER looks this good!
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(3)
▼
June
(1)
Dan's Graduation!
►
February
(2)
►
2009
(9)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(23)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2007
(24)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2006
(10)
►
December
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(5)
Check Out Our Friends!
- The Sweet Days (Giacomo and Folks)
- Our Little Pumpkin (Ms. Macy)
- The Chris and Emilie (and Cooper and Floyd) Experience
Our Favorite Books
Any book with lift-up flaps (Sophia)
Any book (Dan)
Diaries of a Wimpy Kid (Eric)
Eric's Newest Words
When I go to college...
When I have a car...
I don't remember what I did at school today.
Dan's Favorite Words
Can I have a cookie for dinner?
Can we watch Tom and Jerry?
I didn't do it....
Sophie's Newest Words
No!
mine
NO!
Meowwwww
I do it!
No comments:
Post a Comment