Thursday, July 10, 2008

Who knew we had so many paper bowls?

Today Sophia is home sick from school, so that means Dan and I are home as well. I was cleaning out the laundry room while Sophia was taking a nap and came around the corner to find Dan chanting the number "18" over and over again with a bunch of paper bowls on his head. I couldn't figure out what he was talking about...




I don't know if you can see the HUGE scratch on Daniel's eye. Apparently he got into it with another little boy at school yesterday. It is nice that he can talk now b/c the teachers will just tell you "Another child touched him." Now, when we leave the classroom I ask who did it and Dan comes right out with it. It helps to know who is getting the crummy tasting candy when we have to make Halloween bags :-) (Just kidding...)

Here is Soph trying out her first "Cookie." Mmm. Yummy.
ALL HAIL WALLACE the Bear! He has his own fanclub following.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you, Daniel ! You are quite the young mathematician! Impressive counting! I am also impressed with your Spanish! You are a dynamic young man ! Just think of all the things you'll be able to teach Sophie!

Becky Brode