Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

My only excuse for not posting sooner is that I am pregnant... very pregnant. And tired. Very tired. I have been taking the pictures, but the energy to actually put them online has been nonexistent. To all of the Woob/Bear's adoring fans, sorry.

Now, on to bigger and better things!

Thanksgiving with Grammy and Grumpy was a good time. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers about Grumpy. His surgery went very well and he is all well and healed (HOPEFULLY!) to be on baby duty in the next few days!

Soon after I got home from Ohio, Dan had his Christmas concert for school. The video camera captured it well. It was a little dark for pictures, but I think these pictures show it well enough. The only thing we missed was him trying to eat his shoe...
Notice the melodrama when it's not his turn to sing....

This past week Eric and Daniel opened some of Eric's presents a little bit early while he was with us. Probably the biggest hit of the presents was Eric's new digital camera that he has been begging for for quite some time.

Also, let us not forget the power of the box! The box has been a big hit. Daddy and Dan even had lunch in it.

Here are Woob and Bear reading their favorite books in bed. TinTin has a large following here.



We tried to go to church last night, but Dan only lasted 15 minutes before he started loudly singing along to the soloist's version of "King Wenceslas." Then he ran up and down the center aisle and the little older lady next to us reminded us there was a nursery upstairs we could take him to... so much for the family friendly service.

I tried to get good pics of the Christmas present opening, but it was so low key it was hard. We made the mistake of letting Daniel open the electronic present from Grammy and Grumpy first, and that was the end of that. We couldn't pry it out of his hands! Daniel also couldn't nap today because he was so excited about going fishing with Daddy after his nap. The weather was about 60 degrees today and they had a lot of fun at the lake at the end of our street.

Dan also really like his FP3 player he got from Grammy and Grumpy -- we loaded Elvis onto it and he is happy. We also put on his LetterPeople songs. For those who may remember the LetterPeople from elementary school they are the phonics helpers. He is all about phonics. And his very favorite is Mr. M (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS8GTWOSA60).

I'm sorry this is so short, but I am tired again! For those who don't know. The c-section is scheduled for 15 January. It seems like forever away.
Merry Christmas to all.
love,
us

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your entry VERY much. The Christmas concert, the church attendance, the love of boxes...how very familiar! I was so happy to hear that Daniel loves to sing out! I also LOVE the pic of Fisherman Mark and Fisherboy Dan! I can't wait till Biscuit arrives and you tell us how Daniel reacts to his new situation. Hang in there...delivery date is coming soon!

Becky