Time for my bi-monthly post to the blog. This new year has moved by at the speed of light so far. Dan actually got some HAIR! It's like it was his present from Santa. One day he had none, the next day when we woke up it was there. Amazing. Because hair is a new phenomena for DanMan he has just now discovered hairbrushes. He gets confused though about which brushes are for what. for instance, he went into the bathroom, opened a drawer and pulled out Eric's toothbrush to start brushing his hair with it (Sorry, Woob. We will be replacing that!). When I told him that was not what it was for, he took the brush we use to clean out the showers and used that instead. He'll get the hang of it though I'm sure.
One of Daniel's favorite things to do is to watch Sesame Street. He has a routine. Normally, he runs to the chair when I ask him about Sesame Street, but I think here the camera threw him off and he just couldn't decide (notice his quick grab for the remote):
One of Daniel's favorite things to do is to watch Sesame Street. He has a routine. Normally, he runs to the chair when I ask him about Sesame Street, but I think here the camera threw him off and he just couldn't decide (notice his quick grab for the remote):
Today Dan had to stay home sick from school. I think he is having the normal reaction to the new mumps, measles, chicken pox vaccine, but I guess we'll see tomorrow. While I was making his dinner (fish sticks and mac and cheese mmmmm) I noticed he was being a little too quite. I called his name and he turned around with a funny look on his face and blue running down the corners of his mouth. His crayon was the victim. He got a good hunk of it in his mouth so lucky I found him when I did. Ay Yi Yi. Here is Dan with the incriminating evidence. I thought about taking witness statements concerning this incident, but then
I realized that Wallace and Brown Bear weren't going to rat him out...
I realized that Wallace and Brown Bear weren't going to rat him out... And so it begins...

Here is Bear's newest hobby:
Frankly, I think it's about time Dan earned his keep. All those diapers cost a lot of money!
Finally, when I went to IKEA last week to help support Ken's economy, I bought a new toy for Dan's room. He loves it and chases the shapes around all over the floor.

That's it for now!

1 comment:
Thank you for posting these pics, videos, and insights to Daniel's young life. He is a precious little boy, and I enjoy reading about and seeing him so much! I have also thoroughly enjoyed Grumpy's accounts/stories about Daniel. I always look forward to the video clips, and laughed hysterically watching him run the vaccuum! The clip of Daniel getting ready to watch Sesame Street is fun, too, and makes me wonder how you can keep from hugging him all the time! Please continue to make regular entries for those of us who keep waiting for more!
Love, Becky Brode
Post a Comment