
I am going to try to be a better poster. Of course, both of us
working full time and chasing Dan and Eric around makes it difficult, but others have persevered and so will we!We had pictures taken today. As you can tell from the picture of the WHOLE
family, I was slightly
stressed out. Mark hides it better than I do. This picture experience was SO much better than the last. The only thing I was unhappy with was the fact that DanBear's nose was running in his photos... what's new. His entire school has a constant runny nose. I don't have photoshop so I can't take it out of the pictures and
neither does the studio. I'll see if someone I know can do it at work.You will be getting these pictures in the mail or handdelivered!

1 comment:
Racer,
Thanks for the new posting....keep it up.
Eric just looks more and more like Mark. It's really eerie. Don't worry about the runny nose...it doesn't show in this posting.
Faster
Post a Comment